Matt and Rob recap the controversy over the new 5th edition of Vampire: The Masquerade. [07:20] This is a chilling reminder that the alt-right and actual Nazis are using our hobby—specifically fake controversies like Gamer Gate and DnD Gate—to recruit people to their reactionary and racist ideology.
On to Unwanted Advice, the segment where we answer the questions you didn't ask about RPGs:
- How do you deal with flying characters at low-levels? [22:30]
- What is the best level to start your campaign? [30:00]
- Help! My DM is stealing from Critical Role. What do I do? [34:00]
- What is the best way to continue Curse of Strahd? (Minor spoilers for CoS) [42:20]
- Can I give my Warlock (5e D&D) a Shield at-will ability? [47:00]
- Should rolling a "natural 1" have additional negative consequences? [50:05]
If you have questions about RPGs, DMing, or anything else, send us them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!